The Private Client professionals within Willis Towers Watson offer a service standard and resource portfolio that allows us to provide optimal protection for the places and possessions that are important to you, your family and your future. Amidst seemingly unavoidable turmoil, we deliver the certainty, safety and security of a dedicated partner.
We’ve been recognized by the Private Wealth community for our exceptional service and commitment to the high-net worth community.
professionals in the US and Canada
professionals located around the globe
long relationships with insurance carriers across the globe
with Affluent and High Net Worth clients
in the Private Client and Family Office space
Who We Serve
Any individual or family who:
- Desires the peace of mind that comes from partnering with a professional who takes the time to understand your risk management needs and has the resources, expertise and creativity to respond to those needs
- Seeks comprehensive protection for a unique or high-valued portfolio of personal assets, including homes, automobiles, yachts, antiques and other valuables
We focus on our clients’ security and provide peace of mind so they can focus on life. Our mission is to attract and retain the finest talent in the personal risk services space, invest in their learning and development and empower them to provide the BEST service in the industry. We are passionate, we give back and we have fun.
What We Do
We can simplify your life by managing all of your personal risks in an intelligent, comprehensive way designed to meet your personal and financial goals and reflect your tolerance for risk. Partnership means communication. Together, we create a deep understanding of your individual situation and your asset protection needs.
Experience and expertise in the complex personal exposures that come with significant wealth are crucial to understanding what makes those exposures unique. Willis Towers Watson Private Client has managed individual personal insurance programs for more than 100 years. Like you, we know the difference between the best and second best and unfailingly insist on the former.
Proper asset security begins with a personal risk assessment – a hands-on, analytic process designed to produce a comprehensive asset protection program unique to your situation and lifestyle.
The evaluation includes:
- Identification of assets at risk
- Quantification of loss potential
- Evaluation of loss prevention
- Determination of risk tolerances
- Analysis of existing policies